Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Flora scrap kit and featuring the Luisa tube by Zlata_M - Ct Tag, tut, & FREEBIE cluster frame


New Ct tag and tutorial using the Flora scrap kit by MistyLynn's Creations, which is available for purchase at Scraps and the City HERE  and featuring the Luisa tube by Zlata_M, which can be purchased at Pics for Design HERE

You can check out the tutorial for this tag on my blog HERE


Matching timeline cover I created using the Flora scrap kit by MistyLynn's Creations, and the Luisa tube by Zlata_M!



Preview of the FREEBIE cluster frame I created using the Flora scrap kit by MistyLynn's Creations. You can download this frame on my blog HERE
Please do NOT claim as your own work; either link back to my blog or to the shop link where this kit can be purchased...thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment