Monday, July 8, 2013

MistyLynn's PTU Kit Love Shy CT Tags

2 new CT tags made with MistyLynn's gorgeous PTU kit Love Shy This kit has 60 elements and 10 papers, Everything you need to make your creation perfectly pink!!! I had so much fun with this kit as my favorite color is pink, I have always liked pink but now that my daughter passed i LOVE it 20 times more ♥ So many creations you can make with this kit, Here is the link to this awesome kit so you can go get it CLICK HERE  You can use any tube, But i like to match my creations if i can ♥ The tube i have used, It matches MistyLynn's kit, And the tube is Candy Shy by Irmino Pin-Oops ♥ So here is the link so you can have a matching creation: CLICK HERE 
Here is the preview, My 2 creations and the 3 snags i made can be found on my blog Simply Different Tags: CLICK HERE
ENJOY!!! Happy Tagging



No comments:

Post a Comment